GALILEO Programmer/Analyst
University of Georgia
Athens

The University of Georgia Libraries are accepting applications for a GALILEO
Programmer / Analyst. This position will be responsible for
programming web applications, including replacing or modernizing older
applications to integrate them with current technologies and
infrastructure. We're looking to add an experienced
software developer to collaborate with our lead developer on our GALILEO
programming efforts.

GALILEO has been hailed as one of the earliest and most comprehensive
statewide library systems in existence in the United States
today. GALILEO includes more than 2000 institutions
including the universities and colleges of the University System of Georgia
and Technical College System of Georgia along with Georgia K-12 schools and
public libraries.

**To view a full description of the position application instructions please go to:** [http://libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/appanalyst4.html](http://libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/appanalyst4.html)

_The University of Georgia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status._

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/20432/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/