We use Hippo at the University of Maryland Libraries, please see my blog
post ³Why Hippo CMS² [1] on why it was selected.  That post is now a year
old and I would say that despite some challenges we are still satisfied
with our selection.  I¹m happy to talk with anyone who would like more
information.

[1] https://dssumd.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/why-hippo-cms/

Ben

--
Ben Wallberg, Manager
Software Systems Development and Research