Have you had one? I started out with one a while back because it was
indeed the cheapest Mac. It seemed underpowered at the time. Plus you
have to add a screen to it, and a keyboard, and a mouse.... so the price
goes up. On the plus size, it doesn't take up much room... without the
screen, the keyboard...

kc

--
Karen Coyle