We have been playing with Glacier, but so far neither us nor our clients have been convinced of its cost-effectiveness. A while back, we were discussing a project with 15 PB of archival assets, and that would certainly have made Glacier cost-effective, saving about $30k/mo. over S3, although requests could cut into that.

The Glacier location is in the format /<Account ID>/vaults/<Vault Name>/archives/<Archive ID>, so you might want to consider using the whole string.

Thanks,

Cary