From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Sabol
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 8:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] CMS selection

My previous place of employment, Loyola Law School ( http://www.lls.edu/resources/library/), switched to Terminal 4 about 4 years ago, it was selected by the HR department for the entire campus.  The Library had a lot of problems tailoring it to the needs of the Library, and in my opinion pretty much any library that is forced into predesigned templates will never really have a user friendly website.  One of the bigger problems is the huge header menu that was forced on every department.  Shortly before I left, the Law School hired a full time Drupal developer to create a Drupal intranet and additional webpages that were not able to be made in Terminal 4 (If I remember correctly php and javascript were not supported).  This was 4 years ago and I am sure a lot of things have changed so I encourage you to check out their website and if you are seriously considering Terminal 4 I can put you in touch with several people that still work there.
Thanks,
Jeffrey Sabol
Systems Librarian
Marymount California University