On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:54 PM, Matt Sherman wrote:
>Why would you not just run an instance in Virtual Box?

Does Virtual Box support Mac OS 9 now? I haven't kept up on developments recently, but in the first few results in Googling "virtualbox Mac os 9" (without the quotes), it doesn't appear to be so ([1], [2]), though they are from 2008-2012.

SheepShaver [3] would be my suggestion (though as I said, it's been a few years since I've kept track of developments)

[1] http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7528
[2] https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9635
[3] http://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/sheepshaver

I hope this helps,