From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Sarvas
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Mac OS 9 emulator

For data transfer between old virtual Mac drive volumes (and CDs) , I used to use a free program called "HFSExplorer" on Windows, but being written in JAVA it might work on other platforms. The source code appears to be available for download as well.

http://www.catacombae.org/hfsexplorer/

Another option might be to create an old Windows NT or 2000 system with "Services for Macintosh" installed to directly read old Mac drives or to connect legacy Mac hardware over a network.

Rick