***Please excuse cross-posting***

The ALCTS/LITA MARC Formats Transition Interest Group seeks speakers to present at the ALA Annual Conference in San Francisco on Saturday, June 27, 2015, at 3:00-4:00pm. Terry Reese of Ohio State University will be speaking about MARCEdit and we are looking for additional speakers around the topic of tools for MARC transition.

Please email proposal abstracts (300 words or less) to co-chairs by Friday, May 8, 2015. If you have questions, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Carolyn and Victoria (MARC Formats Co-Chairs)

Carolyn Hansen
Metadata Librarian
University of Cincinnati Libraries
513.556.1995

Victoria Mueller, MLIS
Senior Information Architect and Systems Librarian, Zepheira
http://www.zepheira.com