Colleagues,
I am on a campus-wide team charged with evaluating and selecting a new CMS system to replace our centralized Apache/PHP/Includes-based web server infrastructure.

Our Libraries and University Archives have relied on the existing centralized system and would like to contribute to the selection of a new CMS-based platform that will position our library well into the future.

Currently the list is down to four vendors:

Hippo
OmniUpdate
Terminal 4
Jahia

If any of you have experience with any of these systems you wouldn't mind sharing please contact me off list.

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Ed

Edward Sanchez