I had a conversation with the developers from Oslo Public Library who have
chosen Koha for their new CMS. Not sure if it can handle your needs but you
can read their blog about the process here
<http://digital.deichman.no/blog/2015/01/12/working-with-koha-at-oslo-public-library/>
and a little interview with one of their developers here
<http://labs.europeana.eu/blog/whos-using-what-benjamin-rokseth/>.

Curious to hear what you all decide to go with!

-greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr