This discussion is timely form my pov: in a new job where everyone uses a
MAC.

Agreed with Terry: as a command line tool, it works fine on a Mac but I'd
rather not have to write one-off scripts just to avoid using the UI on a
Mac (which crashes on me a lot). I had a Windows VM installed at work today
just to help w/ MarcEdit stuff.

re: types of machine: Personally, I'd rather he get enough $$$ to purchase
a laptop if he chooses ... the software helps a lot of people earn part of
their paycheck. Myself included.

--
Nitin Arora
nitaro74 (at) gmail (dot) com