Hi Peter,

Could you maybe provide any more specifics about this talk

"July 7
Edward Larkey (University of Maryland, USA)
Comparing Television Formats: Using Digital Tools for Cross-Cultural
Analysis"

Seems incredibly interesting but more details would be nice!

Warm regards,

greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr