[Apologies for cross-posting...]

The University of Arizona Libraries are happy to announce the release of Guide on the Side 1.0-beta4<https://github.com/ualibraries/Guide-on-the-Side/releases/tag/1.0-beta4>.

Guide on the Side (GotS) is an open-source, web-based tool for making interactive tutorials.

For this release, we focused on addressing "frame busting" by allowing creators to place GotS into popup mode when they find that the right frame starting URL is not working. We also updated the placement of the navigation arrows (they are now closer to the text), and have made it so that users are able to click on images that are embedded in a tutorial to make them larger. Creators can now also delete quizzes from tutorials. See the full list of changes<https://github.com/ualibraries/Guide-on-the-Side/blob/1.0-beta4/RELEASE.md#10-beta4-2015-04-22>.
See the upgrade notes<https://github.com/ualibraries/Guide-on-the-Side/blob/1.0-beta4/UPGRADE.md> for more information. Those installing for the first time may want to start on our website: http://code.library.arizona.edu/gots.

The Guide on the Side team