If you have an OCLC Number you can use the Linked Data in WorldCat to see
the related subject headings.

http://experiment.worldcat.org/oclc/7977212

they are all in schema:about

How I get the FAST headings for a given record is parse the URI looking for
the string "http://id.worldcat.org/fast"

If you want to take a string and convert to a FAST heading, AssignFAST -
http://www.oclc.org/developer/develop/web-services/fast-api/assign-fast.en.html

will allow you to do this.

Feel free to email [log in to unmask] if you have specific questions or want
to discuss your projects needs in more detail.

Karen