I'm afraid I won't be able to join this month because of a scheduling conflict.

Sorry,
Sarah

-----
Sarah Barsness
Digital Collections Assistant
State Archives
651.259.3262

 Like the State Archives on Facebook!

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Karl Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
HI Erin,

Would love to participate, but have a job interview I have to attend.

Hope to connect next time,

Best,

Karl Jackson

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Engle, Erin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all, just a friendly reminder about today’s call. Agenda and call-in info below.