Event title: Archiving Email Symposium
Date: June 2, 2015, 8:30-4:30 pm
Location: Montpelier Room, Madison Building, Library of Congress, Washington DC
RSVP to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We'll send an agenda and more information about the meeting in the coming weeks.  If you have questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Archiving Email Symposium Host Representatives
Kate Murray, Library of Congress
Erin Engle, Library of Congress
Kevin DeVorsey, National Archives and Records Administration
Robert Spangler, National Archives and Records Administration