Hi Krystal,

Also do take a look at Leala Abbott's wonderful Google Sheet "The DAM
List".

It gives an overview of which digital asset management systems are used by
what non-profit organisations - museums, libraries and others.

Here's a link to an early blog post indicating how she set up the list:
http://lealaabbott.com/wp/?p=423

Kind regards,
Erwin Verbruggen
Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision