From: "Peter Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 4:36:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Library Hours

OCLC has an institutional registry [1], which had (in part) library hours, addresses, and so forth.  It seems to be unavailable, though [2].  That is the only systematic collection of library hours data that I know about.

Peter

[1] https://www.oclc.org/worldcat-registry.en.html
[2] https://www.worldcat.org/registry/institution/