From: "Ken Varnum" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 4:58:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Library Hours

Data in the OCLC Registry is maintained by the library. I have that on my
long list of things to attend to, and only check it rarely.

The Registry is a great idea -- and would be better if library vendors
pointed at it for such basic things as link resolver address (as an
example). But as far as I know, essentially nobody consumes the data, so
there's not much of an impetus to keep it updated.

--
Ken Varnum | Web Systems Manager | University of Michigan Library
[log in to unmask] | @varnum | 734-615-3287