On 5/16/15 3:04 PM, Sarles Patricia (18K500) wrote:
> The Macs are from 2008 and running I believe 10.6.8.
>
> I can double check that when I get to work, but I am right now working on a 2007 Mac running 10.6.8 so the ones at work might be running a slightly newer version, but they are definitely running OS 10 something.

This eliminates Atom.io and Sublime Text 3 (emphases on 3 because it
*may* work with Sublime Text 2).

I'm having a hard time calling those old ;-) but that's computing for
you these days.

I'm thinking TextWrangler will be your best bet to be honest.

Cheers,
./fxk

--
Finagle's Second Law:
Always keep a record of data -- it indicates you've been working.