Hi,
Thank you for your kind advice
using jQuery with the ORCID Public API to fetch publications for specific IDs:
https://github.com/jstirnaman/Orcid-Profiles-jQuery-Widget

In the case of ['work-external-identifiers'] is null, It is an error!
81 line:  var extids =
value['work-external-identifiers']['work-external-identifier'];
 小野 亘 (Ono, Wataru)
 E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
 (業務用: [log in to unmask])
   @wonox  http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6398-9317