On May 26, 2015, at 11:30 AM, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In my copious spare time I have hacked together a thing I’m calling the HathiTrust Research Center Workset Browser, a (fledgling) tool for doing “distant reading” against corpora from the HathiTrust. [0]
>
>   [0] introductory Workset Browser blog posting - http://ntrda.me/1FUGP2g

Help me put the my fledgling Browser through some paces; this is a call for HathiTrust Research Center worksets.

For a limited period of time, go to the HathiTrust Research Center Portal, create (refine or identify) a collection of personal interest, use the Algorithms tool to export the collection's rsync file, and send the file to me. [1] I will feed the rsync file to the Browser, and then send you the URL pointing to the results. Let’s see what happens?

[1] HathiTrust Research Center Portal - https://sharc.hathitrust.org

—
Eric Morgan