The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, the world's first museum dedicated to the living heritage of rock and roll music, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Digital Asset Systems Manager.

You:  You're a Rock Star. You've worked with a variety of Digital Asset Management systems in libraries and archives, specifically with photographic, audio and video content. You've been through DAM systems assessments and implementations. You've been through migrations and integrations.  You've worked with APIs and other methodologies to make assets available to the public via mobile and web technologies.  You LOVE Rock & Roll and can't imagine anything more fulfilling than working with the coolest digital collections in the entire world!

Us: This position is part of the NEW Technology Division at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.  The Digital Asset Systems Manager will hold a critical role in developing our digital strategy and bringing our digital assets to the forefront of our user experience, both within the building and through virtual venues.  This year we will be celebrating our 20th year as a Museum, the 30th year of inductions, and charting our strategy for the next twenty years where digital will play a major role. This is a sensational opportunity and an exciting time to join the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame team!

The qualified candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in library science, information studies, information technology, or related degree; Master's degree preferred.  A minimum of 2 years providing support for information technology and experience with applications of digital technologies in a library, museum or archives is required. . .

Visit http://rockhall.com/careers/ to view the complete job posting and for information on how to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace.