I just this minute subscribed to this list after reading Andromeda Yelton's column in American Libraries from yesterday with great interest since I would like to teach coding in my high school library next year.

I purchased Andy Harris' HTML5 and CSS3 All-in-One For Dummies for my summer reading and the free HTML editors he mentions in the book are either not really free or are not compatible with my lab's 2008 Macs.

Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor for older Macs?

Many thanks and happy to be on this list,
Patricia

Patricia Sarles, MA (Anthropology), MLS
Librarian
Jerome Parker Campus Library
100 Essex Drive
Staten Island, NY 10314
718-370-6900 x1322
http://jeromeparkercampus.libguides.com/home

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. - Naguib Mahfouz

As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information. - Benjamin Disraeli