From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shaun Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] free html editors

There is no reason to install an editor for this purpose.  Mozilla has a
suite of free apps for this purpose at Webmaker:

https://webmaker.org

Thimble is the editor, and I think it's very nice for students that
there is immediate feedback so you can see how your change affects the
rendering:

https://thimble.webmaker.org/

-Shaun