I contacted the group behind the Indiegogo campaign on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/davesgonechina/status/596148115465371649

   1.
      1.   *Caravan Studios* ‏@*caravanstudios*
      <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios> May 2
      <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios/status/594226589631533056>

      Help us raise $10K to put #*libraries*
      <https://twitter.com/hashtag/libraries?src=hash> locations & hours in
      #*Rangeapp* <https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rangeapp?src=hash> & help
      youth find free #*summermeals*
      <https://twitter.com/hashtag/summermeals?src=hash> & #*safeplaces*
      <https://twitter.com/hashtag/safeplaces?src=hash> http://
      bit.ly/rangecampaign  <http://t.co/Pq9Nmi8nQT>
         <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios/status/594226589631533056>  11
      retweets   8 favorites
             1.

            *davesgonechina* ‏@*davesgonechina*
   <https://twitter.com/davesgonechina>

   @*caravanstudios* <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios> also, library
   hours change often, budgets get cut. Is $10K enuff 2 run regular scrapes
   for years, or is this a one-off?
     0 retweets   0 favorites
                  11:02 AM - 7 May 2015
        Tweet text
   Reply to @caravanstudios <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios>

          1.    *Caravan Studios* ‏@*caravanstudios*
      <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios> 7h7 hours ago
      <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios/status/596400357242077184>

      .@*davesgonechina* <https://twitter.com/davesgonechina> this is a one
      time push for this summer. We'll open up the system so librarians can
      update their own data next year.
         <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios/status/596400357242077184>  1
      retweet   0 favorites
             2.

   3.   *davesgonechina* ‏@*davesgonechina*
   <https://twitter.com/davesgonechina> 3h3 hours ago
   <https://twitter.com/davesgonechina/status/596461555710955520>

   @*caravanstudios* <https://twitter.com/caravanstudios> that presumes
   librarians have the bandwidth/inclination to update ur $10K DB. Just sayin.
      <https://twitter.com/davesgonechina/status/596461555710955520>  0
   retweets   1 favorite