Dear all,

On behalf of EuropeanaTech I would like to draw your attention to our new
online publication, "EuropeanaTech Insight"
<http://pro.europeana.eu/get-involved/europeana-tech/europeanatech-insight>.

Insight straddles the line between abstract and full-blown paper; thereby
making R&D developments more accessible to the Europeana Network and
greater DCH world.
The publication also, finally provide a place where R&D work within the
EuropeanaTech community (over 300 strong) can be presented to the world.

We are very pleased to share with you all our first issue on multilingualism
<http://pro.europeana.eu/get-involved/europeana-tech/europeanatech-insight/insight-issue1-multilinguality>
which is a major challenge for Europeana.

This issue contains papers from:
Juliane Stiller:
*Berlin School of Library and Information Science at Humboldt-University*Daniel
Vila-Suero and Asunción Gómez-Pérez, *Universidad Politécnica de Madrid,
Spain*
Spyridon Pilos, Head of language applications, *Directorate-General for
Translation*
Jussi Karlgren, *Gavagai and KTH, Stockholm*
Jānis Ziediņš, *Culture Information Systems Centre* & Rihards Kalniņš,
*Tilde*

We certainly hope you find this issue interesting, but if multilingualism
is not your main area of interest have no fear, over the next two months we
will be publishing several issues covering a broad range of topics!

If you have any questions, interest in contributing, or general feedback
please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Warm regards,

greg
--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr