The Association for Information Science & Technology, New England Chapter
(NEASIST) is pleased to announce the availability of two awards of up to
$1,000 each to reimburse expenses for attendance at the ASIS&T Annual
Meeting (November 6-10, St. Louis, Missouri). With this year’s emphasis on
bridging research and community impact, we are excited to announce an award
for professionals, alongside our traditional student award.

The awards will fund a year-long membership to ASIS&T and conference
registration at the member rate, and will offset some travel
costs. Applicants must be a practitioner or current graduate student in the
field of information science at the time of their application. We define
information science broadly: you may be a librarian, archivist,
data/knowledge manager, information architect, web developer, etc. Each
award winner will be welcomed into our New England regional chapter. You
don't have to be a NEASIST or ASIS&T member to apply!

Travel award application details
<http://neasist.org/2015/04/23/asist-2015-travel-awards-apply-by-may-29/>
http://neasist.org/2015/04/23/asist-2015-travel-awards-apply-by-may-29/

ASIS&T annual meeting details
<https://www.asist.org/events/annual-meeting/annual-meeting-2015/>
https://www.asist.org/events/annual-meeting/annual-meeting-2015/

Questions? Contact Roz Bucy at (617) 879-2398, email:[log in to unmask]