Have you been thinking about how to programmatically incorporate digital forensics into your workflows?  Are you not sure of the possible impacts or want to learn about use cases?

Join instructors Cal Lee, Kam Woods, Nancy McGovern, and Kari Smith as they present an advanced interactive one-day workshop on organizational decision-making (policies, rules, and protocols) for incorporating digital forensics tools and techniques into your local practice for digital curation and preservation.

June 8, 2015 at UNC Chapel-Hill.  https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1715626

This advanced management class will help you to better understand digital forensics concepts and possible benefits for using digital forensics in digital curation programs.  We will explore digital forensics issues and options through matching curatorial use cases to the tools, metadata, and reports from the BitCurator environment.

Prior attendance at a Digital Preservation Management workshop is not required, but some experience with managing digital content for preservation and access is highly recommended.

We look forward to your participation at this workshop!

Note: This workshop is NOT a hands-on BitCurator workshop. We will not be processing digital content using digital forensics tools.