Join Megan Forbes, Community Outreach Manager, for our bi-monthly walkthrough. More than just a demo of features and functionality, the
- Provide an overview of the CollectionSpace information architecture
– a relationship-based model that allows users to move beyond information silos and create comprehensive pictures of the objects in their care
- Introduce the demo site, an online sandbox where the most current release of CollectionSpace is always available for experimentation
- Step through the Fine and Contemporary Art Profile, with additions to the core software that align with the Categories for the Description of Works of Art and Documentation
and Conservation of Media Arts Heritage standards
- Take a quick spin through the CollectionSpace documentation, including the user manual, schema, and implementation planning resources
The conversation will be guided by the needs and interests of the participants – no questions is too small or specific.
Thursday, 28 May 2015, 10AM EDT
Friday, 29 May 2015, 12PM EDT
Please RSVP via email or the collectionspace.org website to receive the walkthrough URL.
Hope to see you there,
CollectionSpace Community Outreach and Support Manager
[log in to unmask]
800.999.8558 x 2917 Main
To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link: