Hi all,

At the recent NECode4Lib meetup there was some open discussion and interest
in sharing guide standards and/or best practices for LibGuides. I'd like to
share the LibGuides best practices guide we've recently put together at
Boston College.

http://libguides.bc.edu/guidestandards/

This guide is not meant to be exhaustive but mainly to address the top
issues we've seen across our library's content. There's a strong focus on
accessibility as we're going through a website redesign -- notice the Beta
stamp in the upper left-hand corner of the guide. (And accessibility issues
are a strong motivator to get folks to update their content!)

Feedback is welcome. I'd also be interested in other's best practices.

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse Martinez
Web Services Librarian