There's a mailing list specific for Collection Development librarians
although it mostly consists of announcements. The list is moderated.
http://serials.infomotions.com/colldv-l/

They're planning to move to a new home under ALA's Association for Library
Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS) umbrella of lists sometime this
summer.

It seems this kind of question can be asked at the collection assessment as
well: http://lists.ala.org/sympa/subscribe/coll-assess

ranti.

--
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.