I am looking for a solution to combine 2 RSS feeds into a single feed.  One
is the feed for our library blog and another is the feed for our library's
events calendar.  My concern is that posts from the two feeds are
appropriately interspersed.  An example of what I mean: it would be
counterproductive for an August event, posted today, to have more
prominence than a previously posted event occurring tomorrow.

Is this possible to accomplish?  I've found scads of online sites that
offer to combine feeds, but they don't seem to ensure against this
problem.

Kyle