Hi all,

I am making a few corrections on an oai_dc.xslt file for our DSpace
instance I slightly botched modifying to integrate some custom
metadata into a dc.identifier citation in the OAI-PMH harvest.  I need
to get proper conditionals so it can display and harvest the metadata
correctly and not run when there is no data in those fields.  I have a
pretty good idea what I need to do, and if this were like JavaScript
or Python I could probably muddle through.  The trouble is that I
don't know the conditional syntax for XSLT quite well enough to know
what I can do and thus need to do.  Plus the online resources for
learning/referencing XSLT for this are a bit shallow for what I need
hence asking the group.  So if there is anyone who knows XSLT really
well that would be willing to talk with me for a bit to help me work
through what I need to get the syntax to work like I want I would
appreciate it.  Thanks.

Matt Sherman