There is just a little over a month left until the first Islandora
Conference takes place on the campus of UPEI in Charlottetown, PE. Planning
to attend? Book your accommodations soon! It's a lovely spot in the summer
and hotels fill up accordingly. On campus housing still has a few rooms
left, for a budget option: http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2015/travel

You also have the opportunity to win your registration by designing a logo
for the conference. The deadline is close, so get your logo in now!
http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2015/logocontest

Not sure if you want to attend? Check out our full schedule of Islandora
sessions and workshops, with speakers from a wide variety of organizations,
joining us from all over the world:
http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2015/schedule

Questions? Please contact us at [log in to unmask] and we'd be happy to
help.

Regards,

The Islandora Conference Team
http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2015