Hey all!

I've been doing user research for Safari (https://safaribooksonline.com),
where I work as the Product Engagement Manager, and we're looking for
people to test our product and designs. We're looking for both current
members as well as people who've never heard of us (and everything in
between!), so if you are interested at all in Safari, whether or not you've
used it, please reach out!

We're happy to compensate you for your time either with Safari discounts or
gift certificates.

If you are interested, send me a quick email with the following information:

Name:
Email:
Job title:
Location:
Why do you want to be a Safari user tester?:

Also, if you're interested in joining our team, we're hiring for a bunch of
positions: https://www.safaribooksonline.com/careers/
I'd be happy to talk about working here if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jennie
--