Hi everyone

We are currently looking for a calender application that can be deployed
college wide. Ideally, the application would allow for distributed data
entry, selective display on the Web and re-purposing of the data into
other channels such as social media.  The primary purpose is to promote
events and workshops on campus.

I would love to hear any recommendations out there.

Much thanks in advance.

Joyce

--
Joyce Wong
Department Chair and Coordinator of Learning Commons

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this email from your system.