Data Management Consultant
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore

Johns Hopkins University Data Management Services (JHUDMS) is seeking a highly
motivated, customer oriented, data management professional to join our team.
The JHUDMS is a unit within the Sheridan Libraries dedicated to providing
research data management services in support of researchers across Johns
Hopkins. Service provision includes providing consultative support on data
management planning preparation, training and outreach to support better data
management planning across the institution, and working with researchers to
archive their data in the JHU Data Archive. This position will join a two
other data management consultants within the team to not only provide data
management and sharing services but also to help shape and grow services as we
continue to respond to the needs of our community.

If you have any questions about the position or services please contact
Barbara Pralle at [log in to unmask]

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/21263/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/