Right. Which is why *someone* copied all of the Google digitized books
to the Internet Archive -- someone not associated with the library
partners. So generally if you cannot download from HT you can find the
same scan via openlibrary.org. Unfortunately that doesn't help with
using the tool that ELM has alerted us to.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net