From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lolis, John
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Automating Windows Updates on Deep Freeze computers

This is one of those things that I've been meaning to tackle myself.  I guess it's time.

I just did a search on your subject and found this:
http://support.faronics.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/297/8/how-are-windows-updates-handled-on-deep-freeze-protected-computers

With the latest version (v7.5), they added a nice feature that will download updates to a frozen system and retain them for updating when the system is thawed.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems
White Plains Public Library
100 Martine Avenue