(Nate Trail here).  Yes, we do have plans to convert all the schedules and their tables to linked data, but we’re more focused on other aspects of linked data (BIBFRAME) right now…  We might be able to get out a full download of the 5 we have, but I’m not sure how much good that does. Would it be useful?

I’m glad for your interest.

Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karl Grossner
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] LC classifications in structured format?

thanks for the responses - queries against 5 classes _are_ possible using the linked data search interface, but no bulk download is available (I asked and was told no by Mark Trail of LC, and that "the original MARC data is tied up in cost recovery statutes").

LCC is also browsable and searchable via the Classification Web service, but no downloads.

I'm hoping that someone has done this slog and has made it available. If I wind up doing it all (I began with just two letters), I *will* make it freely available!