Hi Code4Lib!

We have a few spots left for a Fedora Workshop with Andrew Woods, Technical Lead for Fedora at Duraspace, being held in Knoxville, Tennessee, on Friday, 6/26 (following the Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, also here in Knoxville).

Find more information about the workshop and how to register here <http://cmh2166.github.io/Fedora4Knox/>, or email me if you have questions. This is a free workshop open to all who are interested in or working with Fedora.

Thanks!
Christina

Christina Harlow
Cataloging & Metadata Librarian