The hope is to take these bibliographies put it into more of a web
searchable/sortable format for researchers to make use out of them.  My
colleague was taking some inspiration from the Marlowe Bibliography (
https://marlowebibliography.org/), though we are hoping to possibly get a
bit more robust with the bibliography we are working on.  The important
first step it to be able to parse the existing OCRed bibliography scans we
have into a database, possibly a custom XML format but a database will
probably be easier to append and expand down the road.