From: Megan Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 3:13 PM
To: CollectionSpace Talk List <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Talk] CollectionSpace Open House Invitation - Friday, 6/19

Curious about CollectionSpace?

Join Richard Millet, CollectionSpace Technical Lead, and Chad Nelson, CollectionSpace Developer, for a special tech-focused open house. Bring your questions, your ideas, and your projects to this free-ranging conversation. This month, we’ll spotlight the v4.2 release, which includes a major Nuxeo upgrade, new support for community of practice profiles and extensions, and more!

Date/Time: 19 June 2015, 12PM EDT

Please reply to this email or use the RSVP form​ on our website to receive the meeting URL.

Hope to see you there!

Interested in speaking at the next open house? Contact Megan Forbes, Community Outreach Manager, at [log in to unmask].

Megan Forbes
CollectionSpace Community Outreach and Support Manager

800.999.8558 x 2917 Main
917.267.9676 Cell
meganbforbes Skype

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1