Hello all, here is the call-in info for our meeting tomorrow which will feature a presentation Vangelis Bonos from Aristotle University in Greece who will show us ArchiveReady, a tool for evaluating a website's achiveability. More info below.  Talk to you all soon, Abbey

Topic: NDSA Content Working Group