All,

Our next Content Working Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 3 at 11:00 a.m.  Please join us as we hear from Vangelis Banos, the creator of the ArchiveReady<http://archiveready.com/> tool for evaluating website archivability. Vangelis will discuss the concept of Web site archivability, how ArchiveReady works, and share a few use cases.  This presentation supports our ongoing theme of exploring challenges and strategies for working with the creators of born-digital content, especially those related to the content specific challenges outlined in the 2015 NDSA National Agenda for Digital Stewardship<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/documents/2015NationalAgenda.pdf>.

Following this presentation, we will discuss briefly:

*         Proposals for iPRES 2015 conference, Chapel Hill, NC, November 2-6

*         Planning for Web Archiving Survey 2015

*         Member announcements/news
 Notes from May 6 meeting are on the NDSA wiki at http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Meeting_Notes  (please add your name if you attended as we may have missed you).  Thanks again to Imogen Smith of the Dance Heritage Coalition who provided a member presentation on the work of the DHC and their recently awarded Knight Foundation Prototype Fund Grant.  If you would like to sign up for a member presentation at a future CWG call, please send us an e-mail or sign up on the wiki.

Call in information will be coming soon!

Best,
Christie and Abbey

Christie Moffatt
History of Medicine Division