From: Library of Congress [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 9:32 AM
To: Murray, Kate
Subject: We Did All That? NDSA Standards and Practices Working Group Project Recaps

You are subscribed to The Signal: Digital Preservation Blog from Library of Congress. This information has recently been updated.

06/29/2015 09:29 AM EDT

The end of the school year often finds me thinking about time gone by. What did I work on and what can I show for it? The NDSA Standards and Practices Working Group members were in the same frame of mind so we recently did a survey of our projects and accomplishments since the NDSA […]

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Library of Congress · 101 Independence Ave, SE · Washington, DC 20540 · 202-707-5000