Hello S&P members,

We are working on discussion topics for the next few months and wanted to check in with the group. During the June call, we focused on a recap of the Archiving Email Symposium (http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/meetings/archivingemailsymposium.html). Is there interest in continuing the email discussion over the next call (July 20, 2015, 1-2pm ET) and if so what aspect of it?

We have additional topics just waiting for scheduling confirmation, including web archiving and emulation as a service, but we don’t want to cut the email conversation short if there is still discussion to be had.

Many thanks for the feedback!

Kate, Andrea and Erin

Kate Murray

Office of Strategic Initiatives