I like Bryan's answer as well.  I've heard a lot of comments and jokes
about the difficulty of defining digital humanities; this site gives a
different definition each time you refresh the page:

http://whatisdigitalhumanities.com/

Nick

Nick Szydlowski
Digital Initiatives and Scholarly Communication Librarian
Boston College Law School
617 552-4474