To clarify, are you asking to run different commands each day? I think
that's what you mean by "another one".

Assuming different commands to run once each, use the `at` command, which
schedules a job to run via atd.

https://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/sect.task-scheduling-cron-atd.html
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/hardy/man8/atd.8.html

at now + 1 day <<EOF
/first/command/to/run arg1 arg2 arg3
END

at now + 2 day <<EOF
/second/command/to/run arg1 arg2 arg3
END

at now + 3 day <<EOF
/third/command/to/run arg1 arg2 arg3
END

If you are actually asking to run the same command daily, schedule it in
your crontab

# edit the crontab
crontab -e

Add an entry, for example to run daily at 08:00

0 8 * * * /command/to/run arg1 arg2 arg3

--
Michael Berkowski